The Resistance Movement
Be stronger … live longer!
- Do you want to improve your quality of life?
- Do you want to feel strong and “in control” of your life and body?
- Do you want to get “down and dirty” with your grandchildren?
- Do you want to think about the future with hope and excitement?
- Do you want to be able to run for the bus if you need to?
- Do you want to fit into your favourite clothes?
- Do you want to relieve nagging aches and pains?
Chances are, if you are over the age of 60, you will have answered a resounding “yes” to at least one of the questions above. As part of the generation who will quite likely live to 100, you will know that being fit over the age of 60 is vital if you are to enjoy what should be the best years of your life. While the effects of having lived on earth for more than half a century may be beginning to show, you DON’T have to accept the ageing process — you CAN keep fit and active, with the help of our Resistance Movement classes, founded and run by Steve Denenberg. In addition to being a qualified personal trainer and rehabilitation specialist, Steve is also a keen golfer, runner, swimmer, triathlete and skier … all this despite being WELL over 65! These specialised 45 minute classes are for those aged 60+ (no 20-somethings allowed), and are designed to improve your fitness, strength, energy and general wellbeing. Classes are small and cater to the individual, including personalised programmes, shared stories about grandchildren, and music to suit your taste. So fight ageing and join The Resistance Movement, and make sure that “going underground” is a dim and distant thought!!
Get In Touch