Have you struggled to lose weight in the past?
Tried every diet and exercise program under the sun and been discouraged with the results?
Our 8 Week Transformation Challenge aims to give you the tools you need to take the first steps towards improving your health, fitness and well-being. With the help of our program, you’ll learn how to:
- Set clear, realistic and achievable goals that ensure you succeed;
- Eat in a way that will optimise your workouts and energy levels;
- Exercise effectively so that you burn maximum body fat while retaining essential muscle mass;
- Maintain the benefits throughout the rest of the year.
Our role is to support and guide you, so you’ll receive as much help as you need from our team of expert trainers. We do this by including:
1. An information and goal setting session;
2. Measurements at the start, half-way mark and finish;
3. Teaching you the Deficit Day System nutrition plan (created by The Boutagy Fitness Institute);
4. Showing you how to use the MyFitnessPal app to track your nutrition;
5. Planning your own individualised training programme to support your goals;
6. Weekly accountability and check-ins.
Hear from Some of Our Success Stories:
“I’m not really a fan of gyms. But then again, before Coastal Bodies I hadn’t been to one where every trainer, and most of my fellow participants, knew me by name. I was a little hesitant to begin the 8-Week Challenge – worried if I’d be able to make it through training, nervous about havig someone monitor what I ate, unsure whether it would be worth the money.
But I’d let the weight creep in over the years and it didn’t seem to be going anywhere, so I had nothing to lose (except kilos!).
Luckily it wasn’t as hard as anticipated and I found it easy to stick to the deficit days and training schedule. With such small classes, the training is, dare I say it, enjoyable. I even got into the rhythm of logging all my meals on My Fitness Pal, to the point where my partner was concerned I was having an affair with it.
The 8-Week Challenge, and Coastal Bodies in general, is a genuinely supportive experience. It’s amazing how quickly you can become fitter, stronger, and lose the previously unshakable kilos. In 8 weeks I lost a total of 9kg and 13cm off my waist, and now I have new muscles to put into my old jeans! I truly feel so much better than when I began and I didn’t have to think twice before signing up to become a Coastal Bodies member.” – Suzie