I have always been an active person, and grew up dedicated to playing sports such as football (soccer) and golf. At the age of twenty I picked up my first set of dumbells when I joined a gym and, since then, have always enjoyed training hard and lifting heavy weights, while ensuring workouts remain fun and enjoyable!
It wasn’t until I moved to Australia and saw the positive influence fitness and health has on people’s lives that I realised my previous job roles in construction and interior design were not my true passion. This led to me going back to college to attain my qualifications in personal training, and pursue a career in the fitness industry.
My moto in all aspects in life has been ‘you can go hard or go home’!
– Weight Loss & Muscle Toning
– Improving Muscle Strength & Size
– Cert III and IV in Fitness
– Kettlebell Certification Level 1 & 2
– Mobility Certification Level 1
– Punch Pad Pro Trainer (Boxing) Level 1
– Diploma of Sport & Recreation Management